Drupal Camp North short visit review.
Interesting talks and tips;
Perhaps I got there late on Saturday 25th of July, so I did not really got the talks on that day.
Sunday was more interesting with few good eye catching ones;
- UX powerups for your Drupal site by Vicky Teinaki. Perhaps most comprehensive UX talk on all DrupalCamps I've been to. A lots of great tips and ideas
- According https://www.gov.uk/ the average reader's age is 9 years. Meaning that all content should be delivered like for an 9 year old adult.
- http://zurb.com/patterntap - very nice UX patterns.
- http://reallygoodemails.com/ - good space to check out creative ideas for HTML email templates.
- http://voiceandtone.com/ - Tone patterns before you start writing to mailchimp, but applies for any other similar system
- http://voiceandtone.com/ - great way to test your text copy weather it delivers and conveys your message and content correctly.
- Prototyping tools - an overview and comparison over prototyping tools.
- User Onboard - great tips to turn your users in adapting new products!!! Indeed one of my favorite picks.
- Human Factors - Few good UX whitepapers
- Ansible and Install Profiles by Jeni Tehan
Ansible install profiles Really great talk on Drupal deployment automation with Ansible ... Indeed worth checking out for the business.
Quite a short post on the highlights over Drupal Camp North as my late arrival let me enjoy only Sunday - second day of the event
Obviously last but no least my personal talk Drupal for big data - is it ready?